2V0-620 Exam OverView
VMware vSphere Install configure manage intensive practical training functionality that focuses on installation configuration and management of VMware vSphere 6 which includes 6 VMware ESXi ™ and VMware vCenter ™ Server 6. This course prepares you to manage a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size and form the basis for other VMware technologies in the data center software.
Latest VMware 2V0-620 Exam Objectives
- Describe the data center software.
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines.
- Describe the architecture vCenter Server.
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter ™ Server Appliance ™
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host.
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Client ™ and VMware vSphere Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage different types of storage to host VMware vSphere VMFS NFS virtual SAN and Virtual Volumes
- Manage snapshots templates clones and virtual machines
- Create a vApp
Last Updated 2V0-620 Exam Detail 
Associated Certifications: VCP6 – DCV, VCP6 – CMA, VCP6 -DTM, VCP6 -NV
Exam Name: vSphere 6 Foundations
Exam ID: 2V0-620
Exam Product: VSphere 6
Exam duration: 90 minutes.
Last updated: 1 September 2015Delivery languages: English
Number of Questions: 65
Passing Score: 300
Recommended Training: VSphere: Install, Configure, manage [v6]
Validated against: VSphere 6
VMware 2V0-620 Exam Preparation Material – 2V0-620 Exam Dumps and PDF Questions
VMware Certified Professional 2V0-620 Certification:
Improve your credibility and deliver business value to your business by becoming VCP6 DCV – certified. This industry recognized certification validates that you know how to administer and troubleshoot vSphere V6 infrastructure based on best practices to provide a platform for scalable and reliable virtualization for your business. VCP6 – DCV is our most popular certification with over 100,000 certified professionals worldwide.
VCP6 – CMA certification:
VCP6 – CMA certification validates your ability to automate key processes within the data center based on vRealize Automation of repeatable and scalable allowing for efficiency and improved productivity. These skills allow you to simplify and standardize the most complex daily activities running your team, increase your credibility and value within the organization.
VCP6 -DTM certification:
2V0-620 VCP6 -DTM certification holders have demonstrated skills in performing comprehensive configuration and management of VMware Horizon 6 environments (with a view). The main industry certification proves that you can offer any custom security virtual desktops that meet the standards of the company policy.
VCP6 -NV certification:
Win your VCP6 -NV certification and transform the economy of network operations and security for your business. VCP6 -NV certification validates your ability to install, configure and administer virtual networking implementations NSX regardless of the underlying physical architecture.
Installing vSphere components:
- Install ESXi
- Introduce server deployment options vCenter
- Describe database requirements software and vCenter Server Hardware
- Discuss installing vCenter Server Appliance and vCenter Server Instance
- Demonstrate the vCenter Server installation
VSphere Update Manager and maintenance of the host:
- VSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi patching
- Install vSphere Update Manager and Plug-in Update Manager vSphere
- Create patch baselines
- Host Profiles to manage the host configuration compliance
- Analyze and correct the hosts
VSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance:
- Explain vSphere HA architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA Cluster
- Use vSphere HA advanced settings
- Introduce vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Enable vSphere Fault Tolerance on virtual machines
- Present vSphere Replication
- Use vSphere Data Protection to back up and restore data
Resource management and monitoring:
- Present the virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Describe the CPU and memory optimization methods
- Use various tools to monitor the use of resources
- Create and use alarms to signal certain conditions or events
- Identify and resolve virtual machine resource problems
- Introduce vRealize Operations Manager for the management and monitoring of data center